Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The return of the prodigal


At last the fat boy is home, after nearly 6 weeks away he came home, fatter than ever but still not in the slightest bit impressed with the kitten we call Chaos. i really did miss him and I'm so glad he's home. I know exactly where he's been, and really I do not appreciate you feeding my cat, because that only encourages him to stay away from home.

Anyway, he's home, he's grumpy, he's fat and he's stunningly gorgeous in my eyes. Problem is Chaos is now approaching late adolescence, and has tried twice to, erm, well, hide the spiky sausage. Now he's just jumped him as I was stroking him. What to do....what to do?

Chaos is due to be denadified in the near future and hopefully that will calm him ardure and aggression down enough for them to find some common ground, find a shared interest and take up new hobbies that they can indulge in together. Thunder is, thankfully in the state of bliss known as neutered, wouldn't have it any other way. That's the best way to have a male pet, irrespective of the breed or species.

Suffice to say, I am happy, Thunder is grumpy and Chaos has no social graces. Life goes on.

No comments: