Monday, September 21, 2009

New everything

Well, after much backing down and worrying about stuff and getting myself stuck in a place I wasn't happy with, i finally put my notice in at work. As of 16th October 2009 I will be officially jobless. I've never been happier. And in line with the shock of the new, I have also chopped all of my hair off and changed the colour. Can't think of anything else to change at the mo, but I'm pretty sure that if I think of something then I'll just go for it, that's the kind of mood I'm in now.



And here it is my new hair. What do you think? It's still wet from colouring it, but I think it's pretty. I feel lighter, younger and more energetic and that's what I needed, to lighten the load and find the where the energy was being depleted.

Now I'm going to get on and finish my CV and then sort myself out for getting some real art done instead of messing about.

2 comments:

EmmaJilly said...

Well done you Sam, you're very brave and i admire that. The hair looks nice, what colour have you dyed it? It looks quite red in the pics.

The fearless threader said...

Thanks. The colour is mystic violet. A purply plummy colour. I want something more purple next time though.