Monday, November 16, 2009

Boredom


I don't do boredom, I've got nothing to do. Well actually I do, but I'm tired and need a day off, should I take it? I did the pots, and the accounts, and I'm modelling later, then on to a meeting after.

The question is, do I now finish off the canvas, fill the sketchbook with some of the mad polystyrene prints, make fish pie and treacle tart ready for tea when I finally get home (of course this is dependant on how hungry the boy is and whether he can manage to NOT EAT MY SHARE), or do I finally start on the books and bags I have to make for stock for the imaginary craft fayres I should be going to?

What to do........what to do.....oh and no-one's playing scrabble! Why?

2 comments:

EmmaJilly said...

I know what you mean. There are a few things i could be doing before i go to work at 4.30 but i dont have the energy!

The fearless threader said...

I had the energy, just not the direction. I went shopping instead. Off to medelling in a little while.