Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My journey with computers

I decided I wanted a picture on the back of my blog, like other people have so I added one, with the help of a tutorial and a lost of scary writing code and I did it! I'm so proud of myself for doing it!

Do you like it? It's a photogram i did last year.

Now back to the annoying sewing which is proving to be very frustrating and I'm getting increasingly annoyed at the crap cotton that keeps snapping everytime i try to sew for more than 2 minutes at a time.

2 comments:

noella said...

re background picture, it makes it hard to read your blog Sam.

The fearless threader said...

Yeah I know, I'm looking for another pic to put on cos I wanted a pic in the background. There should be a background to the words, but I'll fiddle and sort it out.